To improve decision-making, marketing dashboards are primarily useful as a CRM tool. It is a helpful CRM tool that enables marketers to analyze trends and interpret data quickly. At a glance, you can see whether your marketing efforts are moving in the right direction.
In addition, variables within customer relationship management change often, so keeping up with them can be challenging. However, a marketing dashboard will provide real-time information to implement smart marketing strategies.
Benefits of Marketing Dashboards
You can use a CRM dashboard to get a broad overview of the metrics that matter most to your business such as sales activity, KPIs, sales funnels, and new leads. A colorful graph quickly overviewed a quick overview of your sales team’s performance.
Is this tool going to help you reach your marketing goals? Absolutely. Here are some of the ways a digital marketing dashboard will be the perfect CRM tool for your business:
- Get real-time updates. A customized marketing dashboard reflects data changes instantly. Keeping with the most current KPIs, organizations can design sales strategies to keep the business at an organized level.
- Keeps everyone on track. Dashboards provide the specific data your sales team needs to determine the next steps toward reaching their marketing goals.
- Saves time and effort. It eliminates the time-consuming process of generating and reviewing lengthy reports by providing instant information.
- Improved sales performance. Easily accessed data allows your sales team to make quick, strategic decisions with the assurance that the data they use is accurate.
Overall, a marketing dashboard is a valuable tool for tracking the marketing metrics most relevant to your business.
Components of a Powerful Digital Marketing Dashboard
For example, using your marketing objectives, you can create a customized marketing dashboard to meet your company’s goals. It should be easily accessible, showing the most relevant information within about five seconds.
The best dashboards are those that avoid visual clutter. For instance, they should display visualizations in order of significance with no more than seven to nine visualizations overall. Also, it should provide simple graphics using only three colors at most. The dashboard can incorporate widgets, tabular views, and pivot tables to provide hidden insights and underlying trends in the data.
Marketing dashboards offer you to display your objective in the following ways:
- Line charts are best for showing continuous data such as marketing spending.
- Bar charts are best suited for showing comparisons between categories.
- Pie charts are excellent for comparing parts of a whole.
- Funnel charts showcase a process in stages.
Moreover, CRM dashboard components should reflect sales pipeline activity such as deals in progress, aged leads, and lost deals. This information allows the sales team to determine which leaders need attention now and which have become customers.
The dashboard should show the sales team’s recent activities, a list of urgent tasks, pending deadlines, and key performance indicators. Remember, no matter how great a dashboard is, it will require frequent testing and modification to ensure that it meets your company’s changing needs. Your sales team can provide valuable input on what is or isn’t working on the dashboard.
Marketing Dashboards That Add Value to Your Business
What impact are your marketing strategies having on your business? You can find the answer quickly with a fully-customized CRM dashboard designed by V12 Strategies.
If you’re ready to take your brand to the next level, our professionals have the expertise to help you get there. For over 20 years, we have helped clients reach their marketing goals. So let us show you what you can do better and how to begin.
We specialize in all aspects of business marketing strategies from social media, marketing dashboards, web design, content, and more. Reach out to V12 Strategies today by phone, email, or online to learn more about our marketing services.